Sunday, September 8, 2013

Michigan F.A.S.H. Fest 2013

This is about to be a really long post...with lots of pictures!

My designs were featured last Friday in the Michigan F.A.S.H. Fest, a wonderful yearly event hosted by Leslie Pilling of Presence II Productions.  The festival is an amazing collaboration of local business, musicians, and artists.  For more information, check out their website! http://michiganfashfest.com/

So here are pictures from the show!  There are links under some of the photos to posts with additional information about the garments.









Hot Pink Batik Shift






Column Dress





Kozo Wrap and Dress




Library Dress and Necklance










Peony Headpiece, Necklace, and Dress

Hydrangea Necklace and Dress



Dogwood Necklace and Dress


*My runway appearance!  So excited!*


Behind-the-Scenes:






Thank you to my lovely assistant!









2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget! I absolutely love your designs! Your garments lay well on the models and the moved with their bodies! I would love to work with you on a piece for an award show.
    ~C'erra E. Styles
    cerraestyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cerra! I'd love to talk you you about the piece, email me at bridgetsullivan6363@gmail.com!

      Delete