Monday, July 9, 2012

The Bridget Show

This is a picture of my senior show at the College for Creative Studies, the reason I started this blog in the first place!

Five underwater-inspired dresses made with recycled and eco-friendly materials

Here are a few more pictures of these dresses that I haven't put up yet.
They were taken by the fabulous Lindee Robinson at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.


Make-Up by Bella Artistry, Hair by Natalie Briles, Model: Carly Schneider

Make-Up by Jessica Latimer-Doggett, Hair by Natalie Briles, Model: Mikeala Galli


Hair and Make-Up by Bella Artistry, Model: Allison Shea

I can't believe it's already been two months since graduation and that I'm writing this in my apartment in New York City. So much has happened since last year when I made this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment