Thursday, October 13, 2016

Here Comes the Bride...Part 3



I am so proud of this collection.  I wanted to make dresses that women feel special and beautiful in, and bring a smile to the face of people who see them.  I absolutely love these photos that Anastasia was able to take in between the crazy preparations and after the show was over.  She found this perfect gazebo that was the perfect wedding/Sound of Music scene (16 going on 17...anyone?)  I can't thank my team of models enough for being their lovely selves and giving life to these garments I put my heart into.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Ashley Hanson, Sarah Sadovsky, Alaina Agnello, and Jennifer Marie


This dress was originally a thrifted wedding dress, that I restyled and hand-painted




RediChoi Shorter and Marie Muhammed





Heather Novak, Sarah Sadovsky, and Marie Muhammed



#BRIDESQUAD




No comments:

Post a Comment